- Ahmad Ali
- So do not become weak-kneed and sue for peace, for you will have the upper hand as God is with you and will not overlook your deeds.
- Ali Qarai
- So do not slacken and [do not] call for peace when you have the upper hand and Allah is with you, and He will not stint [the reward of] your works.
- Amhad Khan
- Therefore do not relax, nor call towards truce by yourself; and it is you who will dominate; and Allah is with you, and He will never cause a loss in your deeds.
- So do not faint and call for peace; you shall be the upper ones, and God is with you, and will not deprive you of your works.
- So (do) not weaken and call for peace while you (are) superior, and Allah (is) with you and never will deprive you (of) your deeds.
- Wherefore faint not, nor cry out for peace; and ye shall be triumphant. And Allah is with you, and He will not defraud you of your works.
- Hilali & Khan
- So be not weak and ask not for peace (from the enemies of Islam), while you are having the upper hand. Allah is with you, and will never decrease the reward of your good deeds.
- So, be not faint-hearted and do not cry for peace. You shall prevail. Allah is with you and will not bring your works to nought.
- Muhammad Sarwar
- Do not be weak hearted and do not appeal for an (unjust) settlement; you have the upper hand. God is with you and He will never reduce the reward for your deeds.
- Muhammad Shakir
- And be not slack so as to cry for peace and you have the upper hand, and Allah is with you, and He will not bring your deeds to naught.
- So do not falter and cry out for peace when ye (will be) the uppermost, and Allah is with you, and He will not grudge (the reward of) your actions.
- Therefore, do not be weakened and call out for peace, you shall be the upper ones, and Allah is with you and will not deprive you of your labors.
- Sahih Intl
- So do not weaken and call for peace while you are superior; and Allah is with you and will never deprive you of [the reward of] your deeds.
- Talal Itani
- So do not waver and call for peace while you have the upper hand. God is with you, and He will not waste your efforts.
- Fala tahinoo watadAAoo ila alssalmi waantumu alaAAlawna waAllahu maAAakum walan yatirakum aAAmalakum
- Wahihuddin Khan
- So do not lose heart or appeal for peace when you have gained the upper hand. God is with you and will never let your works go to waste.
- Yusuf Ali
- Be not weary and faint-hearted, crying for peace, when ye should be uppermost: for Allah is with you, and will never put you in loss for your (good) deeds.
- فَلَا تَهِنُوا۟ وَتَدْعُوٓا۟ إِلَى ٱلسَّلْمِ وَأَنتُمُ ٱلْأَعْلَوْنَ وَٱللَّهُ مَعَكُمْ وَلَن يَتِرَكُمْ أَعْمَٰلَكُمْ